• Guest Topic Starter
2017-04-18T16:07:11Z

I am the treasurer for a small church in western Nebraska. We have 1 full time pastor and 3 very part time employees. I have been using Quickbooks payroll for many years. Recently we added our 3rd part-time employee and will be forced to update our Intuit subscription to over $500/year!!! Hence, my motivation to search for something as effective, yet not nearly so over priced.
I found your website and downloaded the trial version. So far it seems to do everything I need it to do, with a little bit of a learning curve for me.
I just wanted to thank you for creating this software, but I do have a couple of questions.
Are there regular updates for tax tables?
Is the price $89/year most likely what it is every year?
In other words...what's the catch?? LOL

Thank you for your time.
Tammie
2017-04-18T16:54:29Z
Mimi,

Thank you so much for your interest in our software. We have answered your questions below and trust me, there are no catches 🙂 We believe in inexpensive alternatives to business software, plain and simple!

Are there regular updates for tax tables? When you purchase version 2017, you will receive all updates for all forms within that tax year at no cost. This includes taxes and forms. You may look for updates at any time by clicking on the help button at the top menu.

Is the price $89/year most likely what it is every year? The cost is 89.00 per calendar year. We release it each December when the IRS has updated the tax tables. We will release the W2, W3, 940 and 941 as they come up to date by the IRS at no cost to current customers.

The only other cost for the software would be your blank checks and your W2 and W3 forms.

Please let us know how we may assist you further!

If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com