• Guest Topic Starter
2018-01-11T22:26:38Z
Will EZPaycheck automatically update my software whenever the IRS puts out new tax tables, etc.?

For example, because of the latest tax reform, the IRS will now release the updated 2018 federal tax tables in February. When these come out, will my software automatically download these tables so that when I do my payroll checks, the new tax & withholding rates will show up on employee paychecks?

Or will I have to manually update my software every time the IRS releases tax updates, revisions, etc.??
Tammie
2018-01-19T17:11:48Z
Dear valued customer,

Each time you exit out of the program, it will ask you if you want to check for updates. We highly recommend this. The updates for the year purchased are free to current customers. Because we never know if tax tables will change, we recommend regularly checking for updates. This will also ensure you get the updated W2, W3, 940 and 941 forms when available.

We also send out newsletters to all of our customers anytime changes are made to the program. Please be sure services@halfpricseoft.com is an accepted email on your account.

Please let us know how we may assist you further.
If you have further questions, please contact us directly at services@halfpricesoft.com
Small business payroll & tax software solution
http://www.halfpricesoft.com